Charter rates in Euro referring to weekly charter period, including:
- Use of yacht with following equipment: VHF, Radio CD, GPS, Autopilot, Echo sounder, Speedometer, Dinghy with Outboard motor, Warm water supply, Bimini/tent, Blankets.
Charter rates do not include:
- Crew service, fuel, water, provisioning, extra linen running expenses& mooring fees
- Travel services: ticketing, hotel accommodation, rent a car, tours, exchange.
- final cleaning (payable at the base in cash): 200€.
Compulsory per charter
- Embarkation: starting date from 17h00.
- Disembarkation: ending day by 09h00.
Compulsory: return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 18h00, the latest. Check in/out procedures time is considered to be part of the charter period.
Our yacht is delivered to you with full tanks of fuel (yacht & dinghy), full tank of water, 1 bottle of cooking gas in duty + 1 spare bottlе.
Check-out with full tanks of fuel (yacht & dinghy), full tank of water.
Optional Crew services
- Skipper: 150€ per day plus food provision; Cook: 140€ per day plus food provision; Hostess: 140€ per day plus food provision.
- The Cook is taking care of the breakfast, 2 meals. The Hostess is taking care of breakfast, one light meal, saloon – kitchen & deck cleaning daily.
Refundable Security Deposit (3.000-3.500 euro) is required upon embarkation and will cover any damage or loss of the yacht and her equipment during the cruise. Refundable in case of no damage & payable at base / upon embarkation, IN CASH at base.
Our boat is insured against:
- Risks arising from liability to third parties and damage to hull, machinery and equipment
- Third party liability
A down payment will secure your reservation. Final payment of the charter fee is due 30 days prior to your arrival. 1-2 weeks before your starting date you will receive details for your local contact person at the marina and a list of suggested items to bring with you from home for your sailing adventure!
- The down payment (50% of the total charter fee, depending on the booking date) is paid by bank’s transfer to our account upon contract signing.
- The balance (50% of the charter fee, depending on the booking date) is paid 30 days prior to embarkation.
1. When cancellation is announced 1 to 29 days prior to departure, 100% of the total charter fee is due.
2. When cancellation is announced 30 to 89 days prior to departure the down payment is due.
3. When cancellation is announced 90 days prior to departure, 500 is due.
4. In any of the above cases, we guarantee that the total charter fee of a canceled charter will be returned to our customer (except of an administration fee of 500 Euro), in case a new charter comes up for the boat, for this period, under the same conditions.